Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Music of Many - 4/30/13

Great show last night at the Hale Theater in Gilbert. Hunter Farris, a Gilbert teen, put on a fund-raiser concert featuring some of the East valley's best professional and up-and-coming musical talent, such as Michelle Baer, Jordan Bluth, Mark Kleinman, Jared Johnson, Brian Baer, Kaitlynn Kleinman, Tedd Glazebrook, Josh Menden, Celine Durney, Christie Huff, and MC6. 

It was a lively sell-out crowd and truly a lot of fun to be a part of. And it was such an honor to share the stage with a group of such talented artists. Most importantly, we're glad we were able to support Hunter in his fund-raising efforts.  Thanks for the invite, Hunter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging
for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site
is fantastic, let alone the content!

my website Michael Kors Outlet

Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this web site by way of my cousin.
I'm not positive whether or not this publish is written via him as no one else understand such specified about my problem. You are incredible! Thanks!

Visit my web site: Montre Guess

Anonymous said...

Hello, i belieνe that i saw уou viѕited my blοg sо i got herе to go baсk the prеfer?
.I аm tгying to in finԁіng things tо enhance mу web site!

I guess itѕ аdеquate to mаke uѕe of somе of youг concepts!
!

Also visit mу webpage :: loans for bad credit